[Mschorus] Still in Need of Volunteers for Wednesday's MS Concert!

Linda Angelucci angeluccil at verizon.net
Sun Dec 8 22:12:26 EST 2013

Hello Weston Middle School Chorus Parents and Fans!

The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is on Wednesday, December 11th 7:30 PM at the Weston High School Auditorium.

To make the evening a success, we need your help!  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger deserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.). We are still in need of food & beverage volunteers!  The food can be dropped off when the students arrive at 6:30 pm and should be on recyclable plates.  Our performers are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests!

Please click on the following link (SignUp Genius) to volunteer.  Simply click the box next to your interest and hit submit; the 2nd screen will allow you to input your name, email address and additional details (if needed) so that we can send a quick reminder before the concert.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040548A9AB2EAA8-mschorus

Thank you for your support of the Middle School Chorus!

Linda Angelucci

Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School Chorus

 Additional Information can be found on the WMS Music Department page or by following this link   www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=18451

Please note:  Tickets are $5.00 for adults. Seniors, faculty and students are free.