[Mschorus] SPRING CONCERT

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Thu May 3 10:02:44 EDT 2012

Dear Parents of the Middle school choruses

We hope this email finds you all well.  We wanted to send out a quick reminder about our final school concert on Thursday, May 17 at 7:30pm.  This is a mandatory concert in the High School Auditorium.  The kids' call time is 6:30 in the Auditorium and they should be in their proper concert dress as stated in the Chorus Handbook (Chorus members  - Boys, black dress pants, white shirt, colorful tie, dress shoes; Girls - black dress bottoms to the floor (wear black tights if skirt is short!!), white dress shirt, dress shoes; Madrigals members - same but girls add colorful scarf)
The singers have been working extremely hard and We invite you to hear they great sounds coming from the Choruses.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jonathan Eldridge (6, 7 chorus)
Doc Prov (madrigals, 8 chorus)