[Mschorus] Chorus Volunteer Wrap Up

Linda Angelucci angeluccil at verizon.net
Tue Dec 11 23:35:10 EST 2012

Hi everyone - last email from me, promise!!

The following is a recap of those who have volunteered to help out at Wednesday's MS Winter Concert.

Door ushers, chaperones & set-up folks should arrive at 6:15 pm; anyone bringing refreshments, please drop those off in the HS cafeteria at about 6:30.  Someone will be there to take your items.

I know this is an incredibly busy time of year and so I thank you for helping out.  If anyone else wants to join in the volunteering fun, please feel free to bring in refreshments!  No need to email me, just drop it in the cafeteria at 6:30.  Your child and the other students will totally appreciate it.

Enjoy the show!

Linda Angelucci

Door Ushers:

Kathy Mullen, Meg Kelly, Sally Jarrett, Deb Eappen, Gerard Jansen

Chaperones:

Trish Howard, Evelyn Anthony, Janet Mitchell & friend, Amy Cuzzupoli

Set Up

Judith Ellen

Clean-Up:

Marty Rodgers