[Mschorus] More Volunteers Needed for MS Concert Dec 12th

Linda Angelucci angeluccil at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 00:01:28 EST 2012

Hello again!

The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is just a couple of days away and we're still in need of volunteers!

The concert is on Wednesday, December 12th 7:30pm  at the Weston High School Auditorium.
Tickets are $5.00 for adults. Seniors, faculty  and students are free.

Thank you to those who have already so generously offered to help out!  And for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to respond yet, you are in luck as we still need (please arrive by 6:15 pm):

·         7  chaperones (assist Dr. Provenzano and Mr. Eldridge prior to the concert with the performers)
·         2 cleanup (help with the refreshment cleanup)
·         refreshments - many!  please see below

The concert is followed by a reception of light refreshments in the cafeteria to congratulate the students on their performance and socialize with friends.  And so, we are looking for volunteers to bring a plate of finger desserts, (cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or gallon-sized drinks and cups (water, cider, lemonade).  Disposable/non-plastic serving plates are preferred but please be sure your name is on any plate you'd like returned.  Desserts and beverages should be dropped off in the High School cafeteria at 6:30 on the evening of the concert.

Please note:  Volunteering for any of the above guarantees you great parking and great seats!!

Please let me know how you would like to help by responding to me at angelucci at verizon.net . Thank you for your support of the Middle School Chorus!

Linda Angelucci
Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School Chorus

Additional Information can be found on the WMS Music Department page or by following this link www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=18451