[Mschorus] Middle School Chorus Winter Concert

Linda Johnson angeluccil at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 22:03:53 EST 2011

Hi!  Please send out on Monday, Nov 28th.  Thanks!  Linda

Hello Weston Middle School Chorus Parents and Fans!

The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is coming up soon and we're looking
for volunteers!

The concert is on Thursday, December 15th 7:30pm  at the Weston High School
Auditorium. $5.00 for adults. Seniors,faculty  and students are free.

To help ensure this night goes smoothly, we are in need of parent volunteers
(please arrive at 6:15pm):

.         2 ticket sellers (sell tickets in the front lobby )

.         3 door ushers  (keep the adoring fans out of the auditorium until
it's time for the doors to open)

.         10 chaperones (assist Dr. Provenzano and Mr. Eldridge prior to the
concert with the performers)

.         2 refreshment setup (be in the cafeteria by 6:15 to receive and
setup food and drinks)

.         2 cleanup (help with the cleanup)

The concert is followed by a reception of light refreshments in the
cafeteria to congratulate the students on their performance and socialize
with friends.  And so, we are looking for volunteers to bring a plate of
finger desserts, (cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or gallon-sized drinks and
cups (water, cider, lemonade).  Disposable serving plates are preferred but
please be sure your name is on any plate you'd like returned.  Desserts and
beverages should be dropped off in the High School cafeteria at 6:30 on the
evening of the concert.

Please note:  Volunteering for any of the above guarantees you great parking
and great seats!!

Please let me know how you would like to help by responding to me at
angelucci at verizon.net . Thank you for your support of the Middle School
Chorus!

Linda Angelucci

Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School Chorus

Additional Information can be found on the WMS Music Department page or by
following this link www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=18451 "