[Mschorus] Middle School Chorus Winter Concert

Karin Ott karinott91 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 12:59:34 EST 2010

Greeting Parents of the Weston Middle School Chorus!

Our first concert is fast approaching!  I am the Weston Friends of Music Chair for the Middle School Chorus this year.  As I'm sure you have heard, Thursday, December 9th is the Middle School Chorus Winter Concert 7:30 at the High School Auditorium.  Tickets are $5 per adult and faculty, students and seniors are free.
The concert is followed by a reception of light refreshments in the cafeteria to congratulate the students on their performance and socialize with friends.

We are looking for volunteers to bring a plate of finger desserts, ( cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or gallon size drinks and cups (water, cider, lemonade).  Disposable serving plates are preferred but please be sure your name is on any plate you would like back.  Desserts and beverages should be dropped off in the High School cafeteria at 6:30 on the evening of the concert.

We also need volunteers the night of the concert for the following:

2 ticket sellers (sell tickets in the front lobby )
3 door ushers  (keep the adoring fans out of the auditorium until it's time for the doors to open)
10 chaperones (assist Dr. Provenzano and Mr. Dandrea prior to the concert with the performers)
2 refreshment setup (be in the cafeteria by 6:15 to receive and setup food and drinks)
2 cleanup (help with the cleanup)

(These volunteers should be at the High School by 6:15 so they are ready to help as the kids arrive.  Just think of the great parking and seats you will get for helping out!)

Thank you for your support of the Middle School Chorus!

Please let me know how you would like to help.

Karin Ott
karinott91 at verizon.net