[Mschorus] 3 slots still available - March 17th Spring Sing 7:30 with 6:30 arrival time; parent volunteer opportunities

Margaret B. Phillips marniephillips at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 07:55:11 EST 2010

All - Thank you to all who have volunteered to date.  It is not to late to
help out - there are still 3 volunteer opportunities open - 2 door guards
and 1 chaperone.  Please let me know it you available.  Assignments to date
are listed below.  Many thanks - Marnie Phillips

3 Ticket Sellers - Sell tickets at the front door starting at 6:30.  Chris
Memoli will have the table set up and cash box in hand. Cash box should be
returned to Chris. (meet and greet)

1.       Denise Mosher

2.      Janie Plank

3.      Joan Moran

3 Door Guards:  Guard the 3 entry ways into the High School gym and around
7:10, check inside with Chris Memoli for permission to open doors and to let
spectators in. (great way to be the first one in)

1.      Patricia Stephens

2.

6 Chaperones: Come into the gym and help kids of all ages find their seats
and help keep them quiet (fun time with the kids)

1.      Mary Shaw

2.      Ruthanne Brown

3.      Lucienne S. Sanchez

4.      Linda Silberberg

5.      Sally Helfer

6.

As Middle School rep of the Weston Friends of Music, I am seeking 12
volunteers to help support our singers for the Spring Sing, on Wednesday,
March 17th.  Please see opportunities below.  All positions commence at 6:30
when the kids are dropped off.  Concert starts at 7:30.

(No food or drink needed for this event)

3 Ticket Sellers - Sell tickets at the front door starting at 6:30.  Chris
Memoli will have the table set up and cash box in hand. Cash box should be
returned to Chris. (meet and greet)

3 Door Guards:  Guard the 3 entry ways into the High School gym and around
7:10, check inside with Chris Memoli for permission to open doors and to let
spectators in. (great way to be the first one in)

6 Chaperones: Come into the gym and help kids of all ages find their seats
and help keep them quiet (fun time with the kids)

Your support of our MS Chorus is greatly appreciated.

Please respond to this e-mail to let me know if you can help.

Many thanks -

Marnie Phillips

Weston Friends of Music - Middle School Chorus