[Mschorus] Reminder of Volunteer Sign-Ups for MS Chorus, May 14th

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Sun May 10 18:16:42 EDT 2009

Hello everyone. Below is a list of who I have down for helping out with the
 upcoming (and last) MS Chorus Concert of this school year. Please let me
know if  I have made any errors or omitted anyone. I apologize if I have
incorrect names  as well.

1 Dozen Brownies/Cookies
Karen  Packman                            Marilyn  Hirsh
Jean  Valle                                    Suzanne  Nash
Jessica  Pohl                                Josie  Babcock
Gabirelle  Rigaban                          Kerri  Telllier
Jill  Vasques                                  Brooke  Cort
Sandy  Coburn                               Jill  Tayabki
Peggy  Koenig                               Mabel  Chen
Jane  Clark                                    Jen  Clayson
Grazyna  Blaesser                          Cynthia  Dvorak
Lia  Friel                                        Jane  Fog
Anne  Steed                                   Diane  Douglas
Liz  Gilbard                                    Faith  Rand
Amy  Favet                                    Najwa  Dwieck
Jean O'Conner

There are a lot of volunteers for this...Please note that there is  the
opening for the All-School Art Show that night so I anticipate extra  people
coming in for food...

Please drop off all food and water in the HS cafeteria at 6:30  PM

Set-up:  Patty Alcardi

Case of 48 small bottles of water
Michelle Albrecht
Jessica Pohl
Meg K.
Marnie Philips
Sally Helfer
Brooke Cort
Amy Favat

Chaperones (Please be there at 6:30PM)
Philippa Condakes
Mary Shaw
Linda Silberberg
Suzanne Chase
Anne Steer

Ticket Sales  (also be there at  6:30ish)                        Door
Guards (from 6:30-7:10PM)
Lisa  Greenberg
Mary  Garland
Jen  Clayson
Liz  Gilbard

Please let me know if I have made any errors....

Thank you again so much for your time and help with all this!

Allegra Manacher

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M