[Mschorus] Middle School Chorus Spring Concert - May 14th

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Sun May 3 19:21:27 EDT 2009

Hello everyone...believe it or not, it is time for our last concert of the
year!  I hope you have all had some chance to get out and enjoy the spring
weather...

May 14th is our Spring Chorus Concert...we are in  need of our usual array
of volunteers:

12 Chaperones : to arrive at 6:30 PM

2-3 ticket sellers arrive by 6:30PM

2 door managers : arrive at 6:30 - doors do not open until  7:10PM

We will have refreshments after this concert and so  will need:

20-25 plates of cookies or brownies on disposable  plates (can be dropped
off in HS cafeteria at 6:30 PM)

6 cases (48 count) of Mini water bottles (from Costco or  BJs) (no juices
please, keeps it simple)

2-3 people for Set-up (arrive 6:30 PM)

2-3 people for clean-up...PLEASE!!!!!

Please let me know if you are able to help with the above...I know it is a
busy time of year...

Thank you in advance for your assistance!!!

Allegra Manacher

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376998x1201454298/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M