[Mschorus] Spring Sing Concert, March 18th

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 18:19:46 EST 2009

Hello everyone. Spring is certainly in the air this weekend...and so is our
upcoming SPRING SING Concert to be held Wednesday,  March 18th at 7:30 PM at
the High School.

I apologize for this late email. Our internet has been down.

We will need the following volunteers for the concert:

Ticket takers: 2-3 volunteers (arrive @ 6:30 PM) with student  drop off

Door Managers: 2 (arrive @ 6:30 PM) doors to open approx  7:10PM

Flowers: pick up bouquets from Leiby's (charge to School account) -  I will
confirm the number of bouquets
              arrange for several students (High Schoolers) to give them out
and say a quick  word of thanks)

I know this is short notice. Please let me know if you are able to help out
with any of the above.

Thank you so much in advance!

Allegra Manacher