[Mschorus] ATTENTION MADRIGALS PARENTS

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Mon Jan 5 22:18:31 EST 2009

Dear Madrigals parents:

It is getting close to the time that we will be rehearsing and peforming CARMINA BURANA with the high school/community chorus/a professinal chorus/professional soloists and orchestra.  There are a couple of things I need from you and to get to you:
1.  I need a couple of parents willing to be at the rehearsals and concert to help with the madrigals... when to come on/off and to keep them together and focused (that means quiet!!)... if you can/are willing to do that please let me know right away,ok?
2. The dress for the concert is changed.   We have purchased a beautiful blue tie and scarf for the girls and boys to wear so they will all be uniform for the concert.  The cost of these is $10 each.  Please send a check with your child right away made out to TOWN OF WESTON for $10. It is important that we get this money in right away for them to get the ties/scarfs. Your help in this would be soooo appreciated!!  So, for the concert they will all wear: BOYS - Black dress pants,dress shoes, white dress shirt and the BLUE TIE (we are ordering) and GIRLS: LONG black dress skirts (3/4 or floor length) or FORMAL pants (this is a formal concert with folks in tuxes and they are in the front so they need to be dressed appropriately) , LONG sleeve WHITE (not off white) dress shirt and BLUE SCARF (we are ordering).
3. I am enclosing a CD order form.  The concert will be professionally recorded and printed with cover/program insert etc. and it would be great for you and the kids to have a keepsake -- so if you wish this, please print out the form and enclose with a check for the number you wish.  These need to be pre-ordered for CD numbers
4. Below is their schedule and where they need to be.  Please make sure they are on time as we are dealing with union players and soloists and we have very tight schedules with everyone rehearsing at given times!!!! Feel free to come hear the rehearsals as you wish,, but don't miss the performance... that is the best part!!!!!
This is soo exciting for all of us
Please contact me if you have any questions!!!
Thérèse

please be advised these are the times your children need to be there - we will be in rehearsal as they enter, so please be sure they are quiet!!

WED JAN 28       6:30 - 8pm -- Regis college - full rehearsal

SUN FEB. 1            2 - 4pm - Regis college- full rehearsal

WED FEB. 4           8pm concert

THURS FEB. 5       8pm - snow date