[Mschorus] Madirgal Parents!

Amana1 at aol.com Amana1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 21:40:27 EST 2008

Hi everyone...what a beautiful evening we had tonight!

Just a reminder about tomorrow...please have your children come to school  in
the madrigal/concert attire similar to tonight.

Please send money for lunch. I am not sure how much or where they will  stop.

They should return to the High School approximately 3:30. There will be an
ice cream party for them in "Doc Prov's" office. Just ask at the main office at
 the High School.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GRACIOUSLY OFFERED TO SUPPLY  THINGS FOR THE PARTY, I
WILL BE AT THE MAIN OFFICE OF THE HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL 2:50  TO RECEIVE THINGS,
THEN DONNA PEARLSTEIN WILL BE IN CHARGE. SHE WILL COLLECT ICE  CREAM, ETC. FOR
THOSE WHO SO KINDLY OFFERED TO HELP SCOOP, JUST ASK AT THE MAIN  OFFICE WHERE
DOC PROV'S ROOM IS.

WE WOULD LIKE HELPERS TO ARRIVE BY 3:15.

thank you all so very much!!!!

Allegra Manacher