[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert Help

Sandy Coburn sandycoburn at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 08:17:04 EDT 2007

    Hello MS Chorus Parents and Friends!

         Happy Spring!  The MS Chorus students are getting ready for their upcoming spring concert, scheduled to take place on Thursday, May 10th, at 7:30pm. at the High School.  There will be a reception following the concert in the High School cafeteria.  .

         In order to have things run smoothly, we need many helping hands. I am looking for volunteers for the following roles:

                     *  Bake 2 dozen cookies or brownies for the reception

                       *  Provide half-pint sized bottles of water for the reception

                        These can be dropped off at 6:30pm in the cafeteria.

    Also needed:

                       *  2 ticket sellers (arrive at 6:45pm)

                       *  8 chaperones to man the doors, help the students during warm-up, and   help set up the reception (arrive at 6:30pm)

                       *  1 8th grade parent to purchase flowers for Doc Prov and pianist, ask 2 8th grade singers to present them at the end of the concert

    This is our last concert of the year, let's show our support by volunteering!

    Please let me know if you can help with any of the above!

    Thank you so much,

    Sandy Coburn
  sandycoburn at yahoo.com

    Weston Friends of Music