[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert

Sandy Coburn sandycoburn at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 12:42:08 EST 2006

To MS Chorus Families,

  The Middle School Chorus concert will be held Thursday, December 14th at 7:30 in the HS Auditorium.  Please have your singer(s) at the school at 6:30 for warm-up in concert attire.

  Light refreshments will be served to all in the cafeteria immediately following the concert.

  Many volunteers are needed to support our students and faculty in making this event a success.  Please email me at sandycoburn at yahoo.com if you are willing to assist with any of the following jobs listed below.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

  Volunteers needed:

  - 3 ticket sellers (arrive at 6:30pm)
  - 10 volunteers to chaperone the kids before concert & sit with students during concert - best seats in the house! (arrive at 6:30)
  - 20 volunteers to bring finger desserts: cookies, brownies etc (2-3 doz each)
  - 5 volunteers to bring "half-pint" size water bottles (1 case/48 count each - available at Costco)

  Thanks for your help,

  Sandy Coburn (sandycoburn at yahoo.com)