[Msband] Please Read: Band Fest on March 8th--Concert Details and Volunteers Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Feb 27 23:21:32 UTC 2023

Hello Families of Middle School and High School Band Members,

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at our* Band Fest Concert* coming
up on *Wednesday, March 8th*, in the *High School Gym, at 7:00pm*.  This is
our biggest concert of the year and a family favorite, where we see the
progression of our band students from Grades 4 through 12!  This is a
wonderful opportunity to hear our outstanding musicians perform, and
includes a grand finale that you won't want to miss!

*Click Here to Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-band2>

Since there are a large number of musicians and guests attending, please
help us by following these procedures:

1.   * By 6:00pm*, student musicians should enter through the doors by the
gym/auditorium. Our parent volunteers will bring the students to their
grade-level warm-up room.

2.    All families and guests should enter the High School through the main
doors (next to the cafeteria) where admissions will be paid. The fee is $5
per family. Students, teachers, and seniors are free.

3.    Families and guests may wait in the cafeteria or hallway leading to
the gym. Parents/guests may not wait in the gym or enter the warm-up rooms.

4.    At 6:45pm the gym doors will open for general seating in the
bleachers. The concert lasts approximately 1 hour.

We need approx. *12 volunteers from 5:50pm to 7:00pm* to make this concert
a success! Our volunteers will help us chaperone student musicians to
warm-up rooms, direct families and staff to the
admissions table. All volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and
put their coat on a seat to reserve it.

*Click Here to Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-band2>

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair
ReplyReply allForward