[Msband] Middle School Band Chair Volunteer Opportunity!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Nov 29 15:37:20 UTC 2022

Hello Middle School Band Parents!

Now that our concerts are back in full swing again, we are looking for
a *Middle
School Band Chair *to be the lead organizer for our concerts throughout the
year, as well as be part of a larger volunteer group for our amazing POPs
concert and Jazz Night in the Spring 2023.

If you're interested in learning more about this role, please email me at
jt at barrett.com and I'd be happy to meet and give you the details. We have a
great system in place already with a lot of support so the time commitment
is quite manageable. It's also a great way to connect with other music
parents and support your kids along their musical journey that will fly by
as they move toward high school!

Thanks in advance for your support of our wonderful music program.

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair