[Msband] MS Band Concert is May 12th: We still need Food and Volunteers!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Thu May 5 14:32:00 UTC 2022

Hello Families of Middle School Band Members,

Our last concert of the year is quickly approaching! So far, we have had
only 2 sign-ups to volunteer or bring refreshments. We know that everyone
is busy this time of year, but if you could please take a few minutes to
click on the link below to sign up, it will be appreciated by our
musicians! I also still need a few volunteers to help the evening run
smoothly.

*CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND BRING REFRESHMENTS
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-msband>*

The *Middle School Spring Band Concert* is on *Thursday, May 12th at 7:00
p.m. in the High School Auditorium*. Students should arrive at the High
School by 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments!  All
family members, relatives, and friends are welcome! There is no charge to
attend this concert.

*Volunteers*:  We need volunteers to help make this evening run smoothly!
We will need 2 ushers at the auditorium entrance and 2 refreshments set-up
volunteers in the cafeteria to arrive at 6:30 p.m. We will also need a few
cafeteria clean-up volunteers for after the event. Please click the link
below to volunteer.

*Refreshments*:  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring
a plate of *nut-free* finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one
gallon of drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.).  We do have students with
severe allergies.  The food and beverage items should be dropped off in the
cafeteria by 6:30 p.m (best to send items with your child at drop-off).  Items
should be on disposable plates.

*CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND BRING REFRESHMENTS
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-msband>*

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair