[Msband] MS Band concert is this Thursday: Call for snacks and volunteers!

Cynthia Gumbert cyngumbert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 21:51:18 UTC 2019

Dear Families of Middle School Band Members,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This is a reminder that the WMS Band Winter Concert will be this Thursday, December 5th at 7:00pm in the High School Auditorium.

Students are to arrive at 6:00 pm to warm up, and the concert will start at 7:00 pm.

Following the performance, there will be light refreshments in the cafeteria. Please plan on joining us to congratulate the band on what is always an enjoyable performance.

Thank you to those who have signed up to help usher at the concert and to bring some of the refreshments. We are still in need of many refreshments  <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba4a622a3f49-middle>to feed our hungry middle school musicians! It would be greatly appreciated if each family signed up to bring a nut-free dessert item from the sign-up (cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade). The refreshments can be dropped off when the students arrive at 6:00pm and should be on disposable/recyclable plates.

In addition to the food, we still need a few volunteers to help before the concert (arrive at 6:15 pm).

Please use the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for food and volunteering:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D4BA4A622A3F49-middle <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D4BA4A622A3F49-middle>

Admission fee for the concert is $5.00 per adult. Students, grandparents, and seniors are free. Doors open for seating at 6:45pm. The band will be rehearsing in the auditorium from 6:00 - 6:45pm, and therefore we cannot interrupt them during this time.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a success!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cynthia Gumbert

Middle School Band Chair
Weston Friends of Music