[Msband] Band Fest Wednesday March 7th

Ling Zheng lingzheng1234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:01:13 EST 2018

To Families of High School and Middle School Band Members:

The popular Band Fest is around the corner -- Wednesday, March 7th at 7:00pm!
This is a family favorite where we see the progression from the 4th Grade
Band to the High School Wind Ensemble.

With the large numbers of student musicians and their parents, we will
follow the procedures below to accommodate the crowd.

   - Up until 6:50 pm, we will be asking the parents/audience to enter the
   High School through the main doors (next to the cafeteria).  Tickets will
   be sold at that entrance and parents and other guests can wait in the
   cafeteria or they will be directed through the HS hallways to the gym (and
   they can wait in those hallways until the gym opens).
   - After 6:50 pm, parents and other guests can enter through the regular
   door (by the gym and auditorium) and buy tickets there.
   - Anyone with mobility issues can enter at any time through the doors by
   the gym and auditorium.
   - The student musicians should enter through the doors by the gym and
   auditorium.

We need the following parent volunteers to make this concert a success!

   - 5 guides (Please come at 6:30pm) Guides will direct parents outside to
   the cafeteria (1); direct parents/families in the hallways (2); assist with
   younger students in the gym hallway (2)
   - ALL volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their
   coat on a seat to reserve it.

Please let us know if you would like to volunteer by responding to Ling
Zheng (lingzheng1234 at gmail.com).

*Please note that admission is $5.00 per person or $5.00 per family.
Students, faculty and seniors are free.*

Thank you in advance for your help and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

Regards,

Mary-Beth Henry and Ling Zheng, High School Co-Chairs
Brenda Messervy, Middle School Chair
Weston Friends of Music