[Msband] WMS December Band Concert
MesservyB at weston.org
Thu Nov 30 15:22:51 EST 2017
To Parents of Weston Middle School Band Members,
The WMS December Band Concert is Thursday, December 7th at 7:30pm in the WHS auditorium. We need parent volunteers to help with refreshment donations, set-up, and as chaperones. Please let me know if you are able to help with any of the following:
Refreshment Donations Needed (Nut-Free Please):
· Desserts: Finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, fruit, etc. (Preferable on disposable plates)
· Drinks: Either gallon jugs of water, cider, or lemonade or small water bottles
· Cups, Napkins and Plates: Small drinking cups, plates and napkins
· One Chaperone from 6:15-7:00<x-apple-data-detectors://5>: To assist with receiving donations and refreshment set-up
· Two Door Ushers from 6:30-7:15<x-apple-data-detectors://6>: To keep the entrance doors closed until band directors are ready for the audience to enter
· Two Chaperones from 6:30-7:30<x-apple-data-detectors://7>: To assist band teachers during the one hour warm-up prior to the concert
Please respond to messervyb at weston.org<mailto:messervyb at weston.org> if you are able to bring a donation or volunteer to help. Thanks in advance for your support of the WMS December Band Concert!
Students are to arrive at <x-apple-data-detectors://14> 6:30pm<x-apple-data-detectors://14> to warm up. Concert dress for the evening is a white shirt and black bottom, with dark shoes. Students will also be wearing their bow ties and cummerbund (boys) and sashes (girls). Please also be reminded that there is an admission fee for the concert ($5.00 per adult), students and seniors are free.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msband