[Msband] REFRESHMENTS STILL NEEDED: for the WMS December Band Concert

Messervy, Brenda MesservyB at weston.org
Tue Nov 29 17:35:57 EST 2016

To Parents of Weston Middle School Band Members,

The WMS December Band Concert is Thursday, December 1st at 7:30PM in the WHS auditorium.  We are still in need of refreshment donations.  Please let me know if you are able to help with any of the following:

Refreshment Donations Needed (Nut-Free Please):

*         Desserts:  Finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.  (Preferable on disposable plates)

*         Drinks:  Either gallon jugs of water, cider, or lemonade or small water bottles?

Please respond to messervyb at weston.org<mailto:messervyb at weston.org> if you are able to bring a donation.  All donations should be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30PM.  Thanks in advance for your support of the WMS December Band Concert!

Brenda Messervy