[Msband] WMS December Band Volunteers Needed
MesservyB at weston.org
Sun Nov 20 15:07:09 EST 2016
To Parents of Weston Middle School Band Members,
The WMS December Band Concert is Thursday, December 1st at 7:30PM in the WHS auditorium. We need parent volunteers to help with refreshment donations, set-up, and as chaperones. Please let me know if you are able to help with any of the following:
Refreshment Donations Needed (Nut-Free Please):
* Desserts: Finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, fruit, etc. (Preferable on disposable plates)
* Drinks: Either gallon jugs of water, cider, or lemonade or small water bottles
* Cups, Napkins and Plates: Small drinking cups and napkins
* One Chaperone from 6:15-7:00: To assist with receiving donations and refreshment set-up
* Two Door Ushers from 6:30-7:15: To keep the entrance doors closed until band directors are ready for the audience to enter
* Two Chaperones from 6:30-7:30: To assist band teachers during the one hour warm-up prior to the concert
Please respond to messervyb at weston.org<mailto:messervyb at weston.org> if you are able to bring a donation or volunteer to help. Thanks in advance for your support of the WMS December Band Concert!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msband