[Msband] HELP NEEDED: WMS Spring Band Concert
messervyb at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:43:48 EDT 2016
Dear Parents of Middle School Band Members,
The WMS Spring Band Concert is coming up next week on Wednesday, May 25th
Here are the details:
*WHEN: *Wednesday, May 25th
*WHERE: *Weston High School Auditorium
*START TIME: * 7:30pm
*STUDENTS ARRIVE:* 6:30pm
*DRESS: * White dress shirt/blouse and black pants/skirt with black dress
shoes. Ladies will wear their maroon sashes and gentlemen will wear their
maroon bow tie and cummerbund.
*ADMISSION: * $5 per adult, *student, staff and seniors are free*.
- Performance order is Jazz Band, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, and 8th Grade.
The concert will run approximately one hour and 20 minutes.
- We will have a reception in the cafeteria after the concert.
Here's where *WE NEED YOUR HELP*:
- 6:30-7:30pm: *Three parent volunteers* to assist the band teachers
during the one hour warm-up
- Refreshments: *Many parent volunteers* needed following the concert
to provide and serve light refreshments in the cafeteria. This is a nice
opportunity to socialize and congratulate the bands on an enjoyable
performance. We need volunteers to provide:
- *Desserts:* Plates of finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies,
fruit etc. *(NUT FREE PLEASE)*
- *Water/Juice: * Cases of 8 oz bottled waters or gallon
jugs of juice/water
- *Cups/Napkins:* Plastic/paper cups and napkins
- (Donated items should be dropped off in the High School
Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30pm)
Please respond to messervyb at weston.org if you are able to volunteer as a
chaperone, help with refreshment set up or donate items. This is our last
concert of the year, so please consider helping out to make this a
success! The students have been working hard and we look forward to a
wonderful evening of music showcasing our young musicians!
Thanks for your support of the WMS Band!
messervyb at weston.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msband