[Msband] WMS December Band Parent Volunteers Needed

Brenda Messervy messervyb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:10:21 EST 2015

To Parents of Weston Middle School Band Members,

The WMS December Band Concert is Thursday, December 3rd at 7:30PM in the WHS auditorium.  We need parent volunteers to help with refreshment donations and set-up.  Please let me know if you are able to help with any of the following:

Refreshment Donations Needed(NUT-FREE PLEASE):
Desserts: Finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.  (preferable on disposable plates)
Drinks:  Either gallon jugs of water, cider or lemonade or small water bottles
Cups, Napkins and Plates:  Small drinking cups and one package of napkins
Volunteers Needed:
One Chaperones from 6:15-7:00:  To assist with receiving donations and refreshment set-up
Two Door Ushers from 6:30-7:15:  To keep the entrance doors closed until band directors are ready for the audience to enter
Two Chaperones from 6:30-7:30:  To assist band teachers during the one hour warm-up prior to the concert
Please respond to messervyb at gmail.com if you are able to bring a donation or volunteer to help.  Thanks in advance for your support of the WMS December Band Concert!
--
Many thanks,

Brenda Messervy

Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website