[Msband] MS Spring Band Concert, Tuesday, May 13th at 7:30pm

Michelle Garfinkel mlmgarfinkel at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 14:50:12 EDT 2014

Dear Parents of Middle School Band Members,
Our final concert of the year is the MS Spring Band Concert on Tuesday, May 13th at 7:30pm in the High School Auditorium.   Students  should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up. We will have a reception in the cafeteria after the concert.
We are in need of the following to make this evening a success:
· Chaperones, 6:30pm-7:30pm: 3 parent volunteers to assist the band teachers during the 1 hour warm-up.

     · Refreshments:  Many Parents!  Following the concert, band members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria. This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate the bands on an enjoyable performance, and the students are always hungry after the concert! We need refreshment volunteers to provide:
· Desserts: plates of finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc. (NUT FREE PLEASE!)
· Water: Cases of 8 oz bottled waters
Donated items can be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30pm.
Lastly, if your child is an 8th grader without a younger sibling musician, please consider donating his/her sash or cummerbund and bow tie to the Weston Friends of Music for its fall concert clothing sale. We will have a drop off box outside the cafeteria following the concert to collect such donations. Your child will not need these maroon accessories at the High School.
Thank you for your support of the Music Program!
Michelle Garfinkel

mlmgarfinkel at yahoo.com
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Band
Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website