[Msband] Band Fest Reminder

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Thu Feb 13 14:05:45 EST 2014

Hello MS Band Parents,

A reminder of our upcoming Band Fest concert which will take place in the Weston High School gymnasium on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. (please note that this date is incorrect in the printed version of the PTO calendar)  Students should be in their seats by 6:30 p.m. for warm up and rehearsal of the all-inclusive grand finale.  Doors will open at 7:15 p.m. for parents.   We look forward to a fantastic concert!

Concert Dress:
LADIES: White blouse, black skirt or dress pants, maroon sash, black stockings and black shoes
GENTLEMEN: White, long sleeved button down shirt, black slacks, maroon bow tie and cummerbund, black shoes and black socks.

Best,
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone