[Msband] WMS Band Information Reminders
DandreaP at weston.org
Wed Sep 25 11:50:37 EDT 2013
Dear WMS Band Parents,
Thanks to all who were able to come and join us on Monday for Back to School Night! It was a pleasure to meet many new parents and welcome back those of you who have had students with us in the past. I wanted to follow up with all the information we presented that evening, as well as some info that we didn't get to elaborate on too much. Also, a reminder that if you have not yet done so, please fill out the Parent Commitment Form<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHl3R2prQzlBZnFyZzNJUjJJTHR6dUE6MA#gid=0> for your student.
As we mentioned in the meeting, all of this info can be found on the MS Band Website: http://westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=30435
* Band Handbook<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/document/d/1jfcvu4anqUaGg2JP8r-BmnyPY2a2Bec9KP31m6qWHzY/edit>
* Band Calendar<http://email@example.com&ctz=America/New_York>
* Printable Version<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/document/d/1uEY5sjqBPEMxA3mUCG2k0rcok6EahlvyaRkrJInCT8M/edit>
* NOTE- There was a recent change to the Band Fest dates, which is now on March 11 (Snow Date March 13)
* Private Lesson Sign Up Information<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFtWW1SdmdCcHdid285ajlsclp5NGc6MQ>
* Smartmusic Information<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=14866>
* First assignments will be due at the end of October
We look forward to an excellent year with all of your students. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance, whether it is to encourage a student who is struggling with their band commitment or to help push students who want more challenges. We are here to support you and your students!
Looking forward to seeing you all at our first concert in December!
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msband