[Msband] WMS Band Concert 12/5

Jane Shay janeshay at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 09:59:27 EST 2013

To Parents of Middle School Band Members,

Greetings! The WMS Winter Band Concert is Thursday, December 5th at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium. We will have a reception in the cafeteria after the concert. Parent volunteers are very important in making things go smoothly so any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

We need many parent volunteers to bring refreshments! (Donated items can be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30pm.)

-  Desserts: finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc., preferably on disposable plates
  - One gallon of a drink (water,cider or lemonade)
·
We also need:

· 2 Chaperones, 6:30-7:30pm: to assist the band teachers during the 1 hour warm-up.
· 2 Ticket Sellers, 6:30-7:40: to sell tickets at the door.
· 2 Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15: to keep the entrance doors closed until band directors are ready for the audience to enter.
· 1 Cafeteria Set-up volunteer, 6:15-7:00 : to assist with receiving and set-up refreshments and beverages

Please respond to mlmgarfinkel at yahoo.com to let me know what you will be bringing and/or if you can help with any of the jobs above! Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a success. Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website.

Regards,
Michelle Garfinkel