[Msband] Smartmusic Deadline/Instrument Storage

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Thu Jun 20 11:53:58 EDT 2013

Hi MS Band Parents,

We have had a wonderful year of music in the WMS bands, and a great trip to our festival and Six Flags last week! Thank you for all your support and encouragement for the music program throughout the year. We look forward to another excellent year next fall!

A reminder that all mandatory Smartmusic assignments were due last Friday, June 14th. Late submissions will be accepted with a penalty until next Wednesday, June 26th, but cannot be submitted after that date. Please be sure your student is on track with his/her final assignment. All extra credit assignments must be submitted by that time as well.

We have also asked the students to take all instruments home for the summer. The storage spaced is used over the summer for other equipment, so must be clear by next week.

Thanks again and have a wonderful summer!

Best,
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone
Band Directors