[Msband] Music Field Trip Letter

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Mon Jun 10 10:38:38 EDT 2013

M.S. Music Parents,

Final information about the Music Department's Spring Field trip is being given to M.S. Band, Orchestra and Chorus students in class starting Tuesday.  A copy of the information can be found here<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/document/d/1a8DvgPlUsc1Se841OdDIbowyjnwDGBomoXW4UW196eU/edit> in case it does not make it home.  Please read carefully.  Also, we could use 3-4 more parents chaperones.  Please email me directly if you are available/interested.

Regards,

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools