[Msband] Smartmusic Quarterly Assessment- January 14

Patrick Dandrea pbdandrea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:29:29 EST 2013

Hello MS Band Parents,

Hope you have found time to rest and relax over the Winter break. This is a reminder that all students must complete their mandatory quarterly assessment on Smartmusic by Monday, January 14th. It is highly recommended that all students own a home subscription to Smartmusic to complete this work.

If you have not yet purchased a home subscription, please view this "how-to" video. Once you have purchased a subscription, I recommend you check out the many Smartmusic training videos with your student to better understand how to use the software. Smartmusic really is an incredible tool to any music student at any level, and we think you will find that students really enjoy practicing with the software. For only $30.60 per year, it is well worth the investment.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Thanks!
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone
WMS Bands