[Msband] December Concert Details

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Mon Dec 2 21:23:29 EST 2013

Hello MS Band Parents,

A reminder that the MS Band Concert will take place this week. We look forward to a fantastic performance! Details are below:

Where: Weston High School Auditorium
When: Thursday December 5, 7:30pm (Students must arrive no later than 6:30pm)
Dress Code:
LADIES
White, long sleeved blouse, black skirt or dress pants, maroon sash, black stockings and black shoes.

GENTLEMEN
White long sleeved button down shirt, black slacks, maroon bow tie and cummerbund, black shoes and socks.
Students who ordered a band uniform item will receive them in class Wednesday.
Admission Price: $5 for adults/ students and seniors free

Also, a second request for desserts and drinks for the post-concert reception. Please email mlmgarfinkel at yahoo.com<mailto:mlmgarfinkel at yahoo.com> any items you will be bringing. Please review the email below for further requests and volunteer opportunities.

See you Thursday night!
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone
WMS Bands

Begin forwarded message: