[Msband] Student/Parent Commitment Forms

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Thu Sep 20 17:09:44 EDT 2012

Hello MS Band Parents,

A reminder that the Parent Commitment Form<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHl3R2prQzlBZnFyZzNJUjJJTHR6dUE6MA#gid=0> was due last week on Friday, September 21. If you have yet to fill out this form, please do so ASAP.

Also, please remind your student to fill out the Student Commitment Form<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZJN2lOaEtwUUotb1JOckMzNXpJY2c6MA#gid=0> which is also now overdue. Students may only access this form through their my.weston.org<http://my.weston.org> account. If there are issues gaining "permission" to access the form, please remind your student to sign out of whatever account they are in, and re-sign in with their my.weston.org<http://my.weston.org> account.

Thank you,
Patrick

Patrick Dandrea
Band Director