[Msband] Smartmusic Quarterly Assessment- October 29

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Mon Oct 15 09:08:06 EDT 2012

Hello MS Band Parents,

As we pass the mid-point of our first term, we are beginning to look to the end of quarter one. All MS Band students should now have a Smartmusic account set up and have been enrolled in their ensembles. This is a reminder that all students must complete their mandatory quarterly assessment on Smartmusic by Monday, October 29th. It is highly recommended that all students own a home subscription to Smartmusic to complete this work.

To ease the purchasing process of Smartmusic, please view this "how-to" video<https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1jTF5o-nwY1VVhCTGFyZGRZcXc>. Once you have purchased a subscription, I recommend you check out the many Smartmusic training videos with your student to better understand how to use the software. Smartmusic really is an incredible tool to any music student at any level, and we think you will find that students really enjoy practicing with the software. For only $30.60 per year, it is well worth the investment.

Finally, a reminder that private lesson sign ups can be found online at this link<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFtWW1SdmdCcHdid285ajlsclp5NGc6MQ>. It is not too late to sign your student up for lessons!

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Thanks!
Patrick Dandrea