[Msband] MS Band Concert (5/10) Information!

Packs packs5 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 08:21:28 EDT 2012

Dear Parents of Middle School Band Members,

This is just a quick reminder that the MS Winter Band Concert is tomorrow
night!  The concert starts at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium.
Refreshments, coffee and tea will be provided after the performance in the
HS Cafeteria.

Many thanks to all that have volunteered to take on specific jobs or to
bring refreshments!  To all refreshment volunteers, we have been asked to be
sure that all the food products are nut free!  Donated items can be dropped
off in the High School Cafeteria when your students arrive at 6:30pm. (We
will be in the cafeteria from 6:15 on.)

To any other parents, we could still use and would welcome any additional
refreshments!  Please respond to packs5 at comcast.net to let me know if you
are able to bring anything.

.         Desserts:  nut-free finger desserts, e.g. cookies, brownies, etc.
OR

.         Water: Cases of 8 oz bottled waters).

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a
success! (Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website
<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750> .)

Marion Packs

WFOM MS Band Liaison