[Msband] Fwd: Band Fest Reminder

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at weston.org
Mon Mar 5 09:14:51 EST 2012

Dear Middle School Band Parents,

Another note for this Wednesday's concert that was not mentioned in the below email.

All band students must bring a music stand with them to the concert. With over 450 students participating, there will not be enough music stands to go around, so students must provide their own.

Also, all percussion students should bring a snare drum from home if they own one.

Thank you and looking forward to this Wednesday!

Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone
Middle School Bands
Weston Middle School

Begin forwarded message: