[Msband] Band Fest March 7th!
packs5 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 09:47:40 EST 2012
To Parents of Middle School Band Members:
The popular Band Fest is only a little over a week away -- Wednesday, March
7 at 7:30pm! This is a family favorite where we see the progression from
the 4th grade band to the High School Wind Ensemble.
With the large numbers of student musicians and their parents, we are making
some changes to accommodate the crowd.
* Up until 7:20 pm, we will be asking the parents/audience to enter
the High School through the main doors (next to the Cafeteria). Tickets
will be sold at that entrance and parents and other guests can wait in the
cafeteria (coffee will be available) or they will be directed through the HS
hallways to the gym (and they can wait in those hallways until the gym
* After 7:20 pm, parents and other guests can enter through the
regular door (by the gym and auditorium) and buy tickets there.
* Anyone with mobility issues can enter at any time through the doors
by the gym and auditorium.
* The student musicians should enter through the doors by the gym and
auditorium as they have in the past.
We need the following volunteers to make this concert a success:
* 3 ticket sellers (Please come at 6:30 pm)
* 5 guides to direct parents through the High School to the gym
(Please come at 6:30 pm)
All volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their coat on a
seat to reserve it. Please let me know if you would like to volunteer by
responding to packs5 at comcast.net.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Weston Friends of Music Liaison
Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msband