[Msband] 8th Grade Help with HS Pops this Wednesday 4/4

Packs packs5 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 22:37:45 EDT 2012

We are still in need of 4-5 additional 8th grade servers for the HS Pops
concert this Wednesday night. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (Many
thanks to those that have already volunteered!)

Addie and Marion

Calling all 8th Grade Band, Orchestra and Chorus Students and Parents

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW MUSICIANS

AT THE HIGH SCHOOL!

The High School Band, Orchestra and Choruses need your help! The 2012 Pops
Concert will be held at 7:30 PM on Wednesday April 4th (Band) and Wednesday
April 11th (Orchestra/Chorus). These concerts are held in the High School
Gymnasium in Pops Style with table seating and refreshments.

A Weston tradition has been that the 8th grade students are invited to be
"servers" for the evening, waiting on tables before the concert and during
intermission while still being able to enjoy the concert in between. We need
approximately 25 servers for each evening.  Several students have signed up
but we need more! The time commitment is from 6:45 until approximately 8:30
during intermission. Kids will be able to call their parents and arrange for
pickup.

Also needed are three additional parent volunteers to help organize the
servers and fill orders.

It's a very fun night, don't be left out!

Forms were given out in Band, Orchestra, and Chorus - please have your child
return their forms by this Friday to their music teacher, or simply reply to
this email (include your child's name and email address and the concert
date).

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Addie Fiske                                                      Marion
Packs

Addie.Fiske at usdoj.gov                                   packs5 at comcast.net