[Msband] REMINDER: Cummerbund, Bow Tie, and Sash Order Form

Dandrea, Patrick DandreaP at mail.weston.org
Wed Oct 19 08:34:20 EDT 2011

Dear Orchestra/Band Parents,

Just a reminder that forms and checks for cummerbund, bow tie, and sashes were due this past Monday, October 17. If you have yet place an order for your student, please do so ASAP. These items are a required piece of our concert dress code.

Please feel free to contact me at dandreap at weston.org<mailto:dandreap at weston.org> with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Patrick Dandrea and Brianna Pesce
WMS Band and Orchestra