[Msband] SmartMusic

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Thu Mar 31 07:11:34 EDT 2011

Band and Orchestra Students and Parents,

The quarter ends tomorrow at the Middle School.  SmartMusic assignments are due at the end of each quarter.  There was a technical issue with Smartmusic last evening that did not allow students to enter their assignments.  I have resolved the issue.  Because of this problem I am extending the quarter end through the weekend.  Please encourage your child to get their Smartmusic assignments done on time.  There are no more than 3 short assignments for any given group.

Thanks for your support!
Colleen