[Msband] SmartMusic...end of the year

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Tue Jun 14 13:19:16 EDT 2011

Hello Band and Orchestra Students and Parents,

Please make sure to check that all Smartmusic assignments are completed for 4th quarter by this Friday.  Any assignments that are outstanding at this point were given in the beginning of the quarter and need to be completed before we submit grades.  Encourage your child to go onto their Smartmusic account and check their assignment status.

It has been a wonderful year in band and orchestra!  I hope you all enjoy a relaxing summer!

See you in September!

Colleen MacDonald, Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone