[Msband] Junior District Update - Important for all auditioning!

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Thu Jan 20 07:45:44 EST 2011

NEW TIME below due to LOCATION CHANGE

Jr. District Audition Reminders:

Audition Date: 1/22/11

Location:  Milton H.S. (please note location change)

Time:  The School bus will depart Weston High School at 11:20 a.m. (be here by 11:15 a.m.) and return approximately 3:00 p.m. Weston High/Middle School students are scheduled to audition from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.  Do not be late!  The chaperones have been instructed to leave promptly.

Music: Students must use original copies of the music.

Other:  Eat something before you leave your house.  You will not get to eat anything until after your audition.  You can bring money for snacks to eat after you audition.

Dr. Provenzano and a couple parents are the chaperones on the buses.  Be very nice to them!  I will be at the auditions when you arrive.

Good luck!  I am very proud of all of you!

Mrs. MacDonald