[Msband] Jr. District Workshops

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Wed Jan 20 13:13:23 EST 2010

Attention all students auditioning for Jr. Districts in a couple weeks:

I will be holding two workshops after school next week from 3:00-4:00.  One will be Monday, January 25 and the other will be Thursday, January 28.  Please make an effort to come to one of these workshops.  I will do a mock audition for you, giving feedback and helping you get used to the audition process.  Students who have done well in the past always come to these mock auditions....it is great preparation.

See you there.  Please only come to one of them:)

Mrs. MacDonald