[Msband] Winter Concert: Wednesday December 15!

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Fri Dec 10 10:05:16 EST 2010

Hello Band Parents,

The bands are busy preparing for a wonderful show for you Wednesday night.  Reminder that the Band Winter Concert is Wednesday, December 15 at 7:30 in the HS auditorium.  The students must be there by 6:30 for rehearsal and warm-up.  The concert dress is listed below...I always suggest that they try on their outfits before that night in case they have sprouted since last year:)

6th Band: All Chorus students that are also in band will come to Band on Monday.  Please help your child remember their instrument, as this is not normal for them.

Please email me the day of the concert if your child is sick.  If they are better by night they can participate, as it is an academic in-school subject, but  I trust your judgement in terms of keeping them home if they are ill....no need for everyone to catch it.   It is important that all healthy students are at this concert and are there on time.  It is crucial to the performance that all members of the team are present.

I look forward to seeing all of you Wednesday night.  I am sure you will be impressed with the progress your children have made since last year!

Colleen MacDonald
Patrick Dandrea and Lisa Nardone

Concert Dress:

Ladies:  White blouse or dress shirt, Black LONG skirt or dressy black pants, black shoes and stockings and Maroon Sash.

Gentlemen:  White button-down dress shirt, black dress pants, black shoes and black socks, Maroon cummerbund and Maroon bow-tie.