[Msband] Concert Attire- Cummerbund/Bow-tie/Sashes Order information

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at mail.weston.org
Wed Oct 21 13:08:52 EDT 2009

ATTENTION 6th GRADE BAND and ORCHESTRA STUDENTS...
And Any New Students to Weston MS Band and Orchestra

As we near our December Concerts, it is necessary to start thinking about our new Middle School Concert Uniform.  The Middle School band and orchestra uniform is as follows:

Ladies:  White long-sleeved blouse, long black skirt or black dress pants, maroon sash, and black shoes. *Maroon Sashes are available for purchase through the school for $15.00.

Gentlemen:  White long-sleeved shirt, black slacks, maroon bow tie and cummerbund, black shoes and socks.  *Maroon bow ties and cummerbunds are available for purchase through the school for $15.00 (set).

If you do not have a sash or cummerbund/bowtie set, you will need to purchase one through the school, no later than October 30.

Please make checks of $15.00 payable to Town of Weston and give it to Mrs. MacDonald or Ms. Leedy in a sealed envelope.  You will receive the garments before our December concert and it will be yours to keep for the remainder of MS.