[Msband] WFOM Clothing Sale - We need your donations!!

jharris009 at comcast.net jharris009 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 14:06:22 EST 2007

LAST CHANCE to donate your outgrown music concert  attire to the Weston Friends of Music Clothing Sale!  Please search your closets and drawers this weekend for items to donate for our sale. (Please check Westword and previous announcements for a list of items needed).  WE NEED MORE DONATIONS so that we have a plentiful selection of items when you come to SHOP at our sale next Wednesday and Thursday, November 7th and 8th, at the Middle School cafeteria.  Thanks to those of you who already have made donations and who have volunteered to help with the sale.  This is a great opportunity not only to clean out your closets, but also to purchase music concert attire at great prices!  All proceeds will benefit our schools' music programs.  Questions? Call Judy Harris, 781-772-1037.