[Msband] MS Band Concert

lhaines10101 at comcast.net lhaines10101 at comcast.net
Tue May 1 23:53:52 EDT 2007

Hello Band Families:
     A big thank you to all who have volunteered of their time and baking abilities! The concert is fast approaching, and we could use some more help.
     Here are the people who have volunteered thus far. We have room for a few more for setup, as well a few more cookie and water donations. (If you have volunteered already, and don't see your name on the list, please let me know.)

Ticket sellers:   (arrive at 7pm, set up ticket-selling table, hand out programs and sell tickets)
     Bichara, Alpert
Chaperones:  (arrive with your students at 6:30pm, help with crowd control and "guarding" the doors prior to the start of the concert)
     Darling, Barron, Vivaldi, Reeves, Fitzgerald
Set-Up:  (arrive between 6:30-7:00 to help set up for the reception)
     Goldman, (Haines, Engler)
Cookies/Brownies:  (drop off in cafeteria anytime after 6:30p)
     Poutsiaka, Burgess, Mundo, Dwyer, Reeves, Brown Devlin, nagarajah, Shytle, DeLaney, Glen
Water bottles:  (drop off in cafeteria anytime after 6:30p)
     Shytle, Vivaldi, Pucker, Phillips, Binney, Kari

Again, many thanks to those who have volunteered. This is a great way to show our appreciation for the fabulous work our kids and their music teachers do all year!!
I look forward to seeing you this Thursday,
Lali Haines
lhaines10101 at comcast.net