[Msband] MIddle School Band Concert

lhaines10101 at comcast.net lhaines10101 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 16:29:39 EDT 2007

Hello Band Parents and Friends!
     Now that the spring weather has finally arrived, our thoughts turn to the upcoming spring concert, scheduled to take place on Thursday, May 3rd, at 7:30pm. at the High School.  There will be a reception following the concert in the High School cafeteria.
     In order to have things run smoothly, we need many helping hands. I am looking for volunteers for the following roles:
     Bake 1-2 dozen cookies or brownies for the reception
     Provide half-pint sized bottles of water for the reception
These can be dropped off at 6:30pm in the cafeteria.

I also need:
     2 ticket sellers (arrive at 6:45pm)
     8 chaperones to man the doors, help the students during warm-up, and help set up the reception (arrive at 6:30pm)

This is our last concert of the year, let's show our support by volunteering!
Please let me know if you can help with any of the above!

Thank you so much,
Lali Haines
lhaines10101 at comcast.net
Weston Friends of Music