[Msband] FW: For Middle School Band listserve

Chris Memoli memolic at mail.weston.org
Mon Nov 27 10:29:29 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Cphedges at aol.com [mailto:Cphedges at aol.com]
Sent: Mon 11/27/2006 8:00 AM
To: Chris Memoli
Subject: For Middle School Band listserve

Dear Middle School Band Parents,
     Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Believe it or not, it is already
time to start thinking about the upcoming Winter Band Concert, scheduled for
Wednesday, December 6th, at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium, less than 2
weeks away!  Many volunteers are needed to support our students and faculty
in making this event a success.  I am recruiting volunteers to help with a few
different roles that night:

     Ticket Sellers (2)
     Door Guards (3)
     Chaperones  (6)
     Video taper (1)

Also, there is traditionally a reception for the kids and families after the
concert, in the High School cafeteria.  I need lots of volunteers willing to
donate platters of cookies (2-3 doz each) and to donate cases of small
"half-pint" sized water bottles.  These can be dropped off before the concert in the
HS cafeteria.  I also would love to have a volunteer be in charge of getting
flowers for Colleen that a student will present to her at the concert.

Please email me directly if you are able to help in any capacity, or if you
have any other questions. None of these tasks are particularly difficult, and
once I have the list of volunteers, I can go over the specifics of each job.
Ms. Toland and I both appreciate your willingness to help!

Best,
Lali Haines
lhaines10101 at comcast.net