[Msband] MS Band Concert tonight!!

lhaines10101 at comcast.net lhaines10101 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 6 08:58:18 EST 2006

Dear Middle School Band Parents,
     I look forward to seeing all of you tonight at the concert.  The kids have been working hard, and are looking forward to making great music!  Just as a reminder, especially for new parents, the concert will be held in the High School Auditorium, and your child is expected to arrive at 6:30 for warm-up.
     There will be an informal reception for all students, and families, immediately following the concert.  This will be held in the High School cafeteria.  The performers particularly look forward to this festive end to the evening!
     Thanks in advance to all the volunteers who will be bringing cookies and water bottles, and to the chaperones and ticket sellers.
Please contact me if you have any last minute questions or concerns.
Thanks,

Lali Haines
MS Band Parent Coordinator